Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 2 (Still Loading)

   Woke up feeling bloated and lethargic. My entire logic is telling me to eat healthy, exercise, portion control. Basically everything I have trained my body to *try* to do the past few years, and everything that I'm really not allowed to do right now! I know I should enjoy it, because I know the cravings will come. I know there will be days that I want to throw in the towel and just say "screw it". But Ive invested a lot into this diet, and I'm going to do my best to stick to protocol.

  Today I weighed in 3.6lbs heavier than yesterday, (laugh out loud? not really). To be fair, I was dehydrated yesterday so a lot of that is probably water weight. We'll hope so at least. Ive had a few people advice me that the nausea might be from the grease of the foods Ive been eating, so to focus more on proteins instead of fried foods. Just not LEAN proteins. This morning I at 3 sausage, egg and cheese croissants (yikes!), for lunch I had 20 chicken nuggets with ranch and a snickers bar, and tonight I'm making jalapeno poppers and cheeseburgers. I think that should count as a LOAD day! It feels like it at least. I don't even want a hint at how many calories I'm consuming today!

  Most people do only 2 load days, but as my schedule has it, we have company until Sunday, so I'm going to be doing 3. I'm hoping this brings me more progress, and as backwards as this diet seems it just might!

No comments:

Post a Comment