Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 8 VLCD (177.8)

   Well I expected a gain, so I'm not TOO disappointed, but it still stings! Saturday night I had a big daiquiri at a friends house and that is what did all the damage. That's WAY too much sugar! I'm trying not to kick myself too hard because I don't want to get discouraged and give up, especially since my hunger is almost non-existent at this point, and my energy level is higher than its been in a year at least!

   Yesterday I did the chicken day, but had 2 servings of chicken in the afternoon instead of just one. Today I have shrimp and chicken on the menu, not sure what veggies since I have to go into town and stock up again! I'm thinking some spiced apples for snacks. Hopefully tomorrow I will see the scale start to move down again!

No comments:

Post a Comment