Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 5 VLCD (177.4)

   Another pound lost, even though I cheated last night... I had twice as much protein as I was supposed to have and even topped it off with a few bites of ice cream! I'm having some "woman" symptoms, and that always makes me extra hungry. Today I am bound and determined to have a no cheat day though.

   My mood is better today. I have a feeling that a lot of my moodiness yesterday was actually PMS symptoms that were triggered by insensitive people! (Letting it go, letting it go...).

   I'm not hungry this morning, which is a nice change. It seems like in the mornings when I wake up, I'm not hungry, but as soon as I get moving around then I am. Other people who have been on the hcg diet have said that the first week is the hardest, and top that with PMS, it hasn't been as easy as I would have hoped. BUT I'm sticking through it. Every time I think about throwing in the towel, I just think to myself "How nice would it be to actually get down to my goal weight, to look good in that skirt that has been stuck in the bottom drawer of the dresser, to be able to go shopping and get the clothes that I want - not the clothes that I HAVE to get because they fit!?". That motivates me, along with the scale that continues to decline in numbers.

   Oh yeah... today I WEIGH LESS THAN MY HUSBAND!!!!! This is the first time I have EVER weighed less than him since I met him (10 years ago!). He is a little bitter about this little fact, I can tell. But not because he doesn't want me happy or to weigh less than him, hes just feeling a little "heavy", which is absolutely ridiculous. Hes sexier than ever! (Another subject, another day).

   My menu today will consist of chicken, asparagus, steak, and broccoli, with apples and oranges for snacks. I also am finding that hot tea with a little splenda (I ran out of stevia) really helps with cravings and psychological hunger. That's all for today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment