Sunday, January 16, 2011

Decision Made.

  I have decided that I will NOT be doing the hcg diet using the homeopathic drops. I'm not saying that they don't work, honestly I couldn't tell since I was eating whatever I wanted. I still don't have enough faith in them to confidently go on a 500 calorie a day diet using a $16 bottle of herbs. To me this diet is potentially dangerous if not done the right way, and I don't want to do it more than once, so I will be waiting on my order to get here. Hopefully it wont be too long.

  While I wait I will be doing a cleanse to rid my body of some of the toxins Ive been putting in it this week. I'm hoping that brings my weight down closer to where it was before I did the pointless loading days, because this morning I weighed 6 pounds heavier! Although I'm not looking forward to repeating the days of gorging, I feel much more confident in knowing I will be using a quality product.

  I probably wont update until i start Day 1 (again).

No comments:

Post a Comment