Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 3, still "holding in there"

  I never would have imagined that it would take this much dedication to eat junk! I guess I had better eating habits than I originally thought. I definitely feel a change in my energy, and unfortunately its not a good change. Ive been trying to eat more proteins instead of carbs the past couple days, hoping my stomach would be a little less upset with me. Its not really working. I feel sluggish, still bloated. I think I'm retaining about 10 gallons of water at this point! Luckily this part is almost over with. I really never thought I would be urging these days to pass by quicker!

  I'm nervous and still skeptical about starting the VLCD tomorrow! Ive been wondering about talking myself out of it. Not because I don't want to do it, because I don't have very much faith in the homeopathic drops Ive been taking. I got an email yesterday stating that the "good stuff" has shipped from India, but that will still take about a week, and there is no way I'm loading for a week!! I'm pretty sure that really would be counterproductive! Of course, I don't want to take these for a week and have them actually put my body into starvation, and then introduce the hcg. I'm not sure what it would do, if it would make me gain once the hcg was released because my body would hold onto the fat stores coming out of starvation. Probably not, that's not what other people have experienced in this situation for the most part. And I don't want these last 3 days to be for nothing, and I don't want to have to do them over again.

  I didn't weigh myself this morning, I'm going to wait until I decide for sure if I will start the VLCD tomorrow or not. I took some pictures with friends last night though, and boy am I ready to get the ball rolling on some weight loss. It was very motivating!

No comments:

Post a Comment